cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pstratford

Simple Basecamp -> Outlook custom flow not working.

Has anyone tried any Basecamp Flows?

While, yes, Basecamp will send notifications out, I have a need for a specific email notification when anyone adds a document with a title that starts with "REQ".

Should be simple... custom flow, permissions set for Basecamp and Office. Nothing happens. No error.flow.jpg

Ideas anyone?

Thanks

P

3 REPLIES 3
tpalmer
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi @pstratford - could you check one of more of the flow runs (under My Flows then select the info icon next to it) to see what's actually passing through each operation? It would help to narrow down the issue, perhaps the trigger isn't firing or "starts with" comparison isn't working. Any additional details from the runs would be helpful!

Sorry, I didn't make it clear in my original post.

The flow is definitely active - the "new document" check is running, the comparison isn't working, the Flow skips. A "contains" comparison works every time.

Just in case there was some form of systematic logic bug, flipped it back to "starts with", made a new document - nope. Also tried changing the search string to "REQUEST" - didn't make any difference - "starts with" didn't fire.

Interesting, can you see from the flow run what the actual title is when the condition is skipping? If you could send me an example of content in the run and the "advanced mode" of the condition it would be helpful. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (2,322)