cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Denniss

Simply add a push notification

I´ve seen it in the template "Get a push notification when you receive an email from your boss": a push notification.

But when I create a new Flow without a template, I can`t find this action. I can find send an e-mail, send a Teams post. But send a push notification is not listed.

What I`m doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the Send me a mobile notification action has just been renamed in the boss template to Send a push notification.  If you peek at the code everything is the same with the exception of the metadata tag. On the left is the one from the template on the right is the one I added. I also added this action to a test Flow that was built from scratch and it looked the same in the code view.

Code viewCode view

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Piper
Resolver II
Resolver II

When you Add an Action try typing push (nothing else). When I do it I see two options, Send Push Notification (PowerApps Notification) and Send me a mobile notification (Notifications). Is this what you see?

Push.PNG

No, that´s not the one - I´d rather like the push in the upper right corner - the bell sign - when you´re logged into www.office.com on a desktop.

You get it, when you create a flow with the template Get a push notification when you receive an email from your boss

But I can`t find this "push" action when I create a flow without template.

It looks like the Send me a mobile notification action has just been renamed in the boss template to Send a push notification.  If you peek at the code everything is the same with the exception of the metadata tag. On the left is the one from the template on the right is the one I added. I also added this action to a test Flow that was built from scratch and it looked the same in the code view.

Code viewCode view

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (109,780)