Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thanasis
Advocate II
Advocate II

Solution for deleting a user with Power Automate

Hello ,

I was wondering if there is way to automate the delete process of a user from the 365 environment using power Automate.

What our process is when someone leaves the company is to block sign in / remove him from all groups but keep the account active for 60 days and then delete that account . I was wondering if there is a way we can automate this using Power Automate. Any help I would truly appreciate. Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alrez
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking at our documentation I don't see anyway to delete users through Power Automate. I don't believe it possible to delete users using any built in functions of Power Automate. It looks like there is already a suggestion to add this functionality in. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Azure-AD-remove-User/idi-p/102139

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
alrez
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking at our documentation I don't see anyway to delete users through Power Automate. I don't believe it possible to delete users using any built in functions of Power Automate. It looks like there is already a suggestion to add this functionality in. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Azure-AD-remove-User/idi-p/102139

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanasis
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hello Thank you @alrez  for your response. One last thing , do you know if at least there is away to get a notification using flow or something else when a user has been disabled for at lets say 60 days ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (67,022)