cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Falhuddin
Frequent Visitor

Some Microsoft From not triggering Flow

Hi, I have flow to triggered when new response is submitted in Microsoft Form.

But some of it not trigger the Flow and it's happen between UTC 10:40PM until UTC 11:45PM.

782 response is submitted between that time and only 416 response is triggered.

Below is actual summary data taken from Microsoft Forms and Recorded Excel Data when Flow Triggered.

Column A & B - Data from Microsoft Forms.

Column C & D - Recorded Excel Data when Flow Triggered.

Falhuddin_0-1620349325832.png

For Flow Trigger setting, I set Concurrency Control to 1 to allow flow run one by one.

Falhuddin_1-1620350787135.png

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @Falhuddin  this is not a normal conduct so I recommend you to see your license and the liminations or open a Microsoft support case.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @Falhuddin  this is not a normal conduct so I recommend you to see your license and the liminations or open a Microsoft support case.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

Hi @ChristianAbata, My License as below :

Falhuddin_1-1620358113054.png

Before this, this follow Concurrency Control is disable (Unlimited) and run for 5 month without problem (>1600 response submitted). But after Microsoft Power Automate pop up notification that "my flow performance may be slow", most of triggered flow stuck and not processed.

And due to that issue I create new Flow with same steps and set the Concurrency Control to 1 but facing another issue as mention above.

Falhuddin_0-1620356585162.png

May I know how to open a Microsoft support case? I already try to create support request at Support for business (microsoft.com) , but it's navigate me to Power Platform Admin Center and there's no "Help + Support" option.

And may I know which license did I need to purchase to make the Power Automate "Assisted Support" available?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (80,247)