cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
notj
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Someone help me locate my flow?

So today I found out the difference between the CDS connector and the CDS (current environment) connector. Unfortunately, I have no idea where the flow gets saved to when you initiate it from the "New +" button  inside the solution. It doesn't show up under "My Flows" like flows created from the "+ Create" link on the left navigation.

I'm guessing it's saved to the solution instead, but I don't know how to access those.

Additionally, the only way I can see to list those flows is to go to the CDS (current environment) connectors details and then see what flows use the connector. As is my luck, when I click the flow from there, I just get a new page that's stuck loading and never brings up my flow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julien2
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @notj ,

You will find the flow you created inside a solution that you recently created in the "Solutions" section.

I have created a solution called "Test", and inside this solution, I have created a new flow.

Test.PNG

You have to remember the solution name that you have created so you will be able to access your flow in this solution.

I hope it helps!

Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
notj
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I think something weird is going on.  I went into the flows admin center and pulled up our environment. The "owners" for that specific flow never loads. That made me think somehow the account I made it in is not an owner. I tried to share the flow to another account I have access to. I never got the shared flow email notification. It also does not show under My Flows or Team Flows for either account.

Julien2
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @notj ,

You will find the flow you created inside a solution that you recently created in the "Solutions" section.

I have created a solution called "Test", and inside this solution, I have created a new flow.

Test.PNG

You have to remember the solution name that you have created so you will be able to access your flow in this solution.

I hope it helps!

Thank you!

View solution in original post

I tried that, but there were a million things in there so I couldn't find it. I forgot that there's built in views to most of the backend stuff. I swapped the view to flows and I found it. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (78,455)