cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
notj
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Someone help me locate my flow?

So today I found out the difference between the CDS connector and the CDS (current environment) connector. Unfortunately, I have no idea where the flow gets saved to when you initiate it from the "New +" button  inside the solution. It doesn't show up under "My Flows" like flows created from the "+ Create" link on the left navigation.

I'm guessing it's saved to the solution instead, but I don't know how to access those.

Additionally, the only way I can see to list those flows is to go to the CDS (current environment) connectors details and then see what flows use the connector. As is my luck, when I click the flow from there, I just get a new page that's stuck loading and never brings up my flow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julien2
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @notj ,

You will find the flow you created inside a solution that you recently created in the "Solutions" section.

I have created a solution called "Test", and inside this solution, I have created a new flow.

Test.PNG

You have to remember the solution name that you have created so you will be able to access your flow in this solution.

I hope it helps!

Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
notj
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I think something weird is going on.  I went into the flows admin center and pulled up our environment. The "owners" for that specific flow never loads. That made me think somehow the account I made it in is not an owner. I tried to share the flow to another account I have access to. I never got the shared flow email notification. It also does not show under My Flows or Team Flows for either account.

Julien2
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @notj ,

You will find the flow you created inside a solution that you recently created in the "Solutions" section.

I have created a solution called "Test", and inside this solution, I have created a new flow.

Test.PNG

You have to remember the solution name that you have created so you will be able to access your flow in this solution.

I hope it helps!

Thank you!

I tried that, but there were a million things in there so I couldn't find it. I forgot that there's built in views to most of the backend stuff. I swapped the view to flows and I found it. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (3,961)