cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chandana
Regular Visitor

Something went wrong Please ensure that UI flows is installed and running.

Hi Everyone,

Getting error while creating UI flow. Could someone please help on this?

6 REPLIES 6
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chandana,

Before you create UI Flow, you should install UI Flow in your Windows Operating system.

If you never install the UI Flow, when you create your First UI Flow, it will lead you to install the UI Flow;

If you have created one UI Flow and want to run it, you should turn on it before test or use.

About how to create UI flow, you can refer to this video, it will help you something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfJggC1LzUw

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, Allready installed recorder in my system. But when am trying to create the Ui flow, it asking again to install recorder.

This is happening to me too. I have tried installing, uninstalling, and reinstalling the UI flows recorder application on two different computers. The one I'm on today is using Edge Chromium Version 79.0.309.43 (Official build) beta (64-bit), and Google Chrome Version Version 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) (64-bit). The UI flows desktop app is version 0.2.219.19302. I just tried reinstalling it and I'm still getting "Something went wrong" when trying to launch the recorder from a UI flow builder, and the "Troubleshoot" link takes me to a page with installation instructions.

ashwnaidv100
Helper III
Helper III

Same Issue here as well,  I think this is regional rolling out issue. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/power-automate/ui-flows/setup

Refer to Notice in blue box and I think I satisfied all the requirements. 

Hi,

I had the similar issue. I configured the UI flow RPA agent to launch in the background upon windows start and the problem was fixed. Can you please check if the UI flow RPA agent is running in your task manager before start creating?

Image.png

Best,
Abhi

its working in that way, Thanks @abhicn , Its really helps 😀 👍

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (68,466)