Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frantisek
Frequent Visitor

Source excel file change

Hello guys,

following my previous post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Copy-CSV-data-to-Dynamics-365/m-p/58057#M5343

I made a huge step forward. Now am able to save CSV attachment from the email to Onedrive automatically, than convert it to XLSX and set the table name range. Than with Flow I can update data from the file to Sharepoint. However if I substitute the source Excel file with fresh one from the email flow fails. Guess Flow does some kind of releation ship with the file which is broken with fresh file. 

Am being despred now, any ideas? All I need is to grab a simple CSV file from email, and update new lines in to Sharepoint or MS Dynamics 365 DB on a daily bases.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Source excel file change

Hi @Frantisek,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Further, could you please show a bit more about the error message?

Which file do you want to use to substitute the source Excel file? The Excel file or the CSV file?

Please check if you have chosen a proper trigger in your flow. Besides, make sure that you have converted the CSV file to Excel file.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
marszalski

Hi Frantisek,

Could you please share the solution? It seems I am looking for the same thing you have already done.

Cheers,

Chris

980Panama Advocate II
Advocate II

Could you share the resulting flow please I have exactly the same scenario needed. Much appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,465)