cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KamilAdamczyk Helper V
Helper V

Speeding up matching records

I have flow which looks after 2 values and sharepoint list and next update rows. Its very slow process maybe someone of you can tell me how to speed up that? 

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Speeding up matching records

In the Apply to each is used in your Flow, you can use the following settings to boost performance:

ConcurrencyControls.PNG

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

The performance hit is because of your nested loops. Why not simply add a second condition instead of using a second nested loop?

SecondCondition.png

Outside of that, your only real option is to build a Flow around the SharePoint REST API rather than the SharePoint Connector. See Calling the SharePoint REST API in a Microsoft Flow for more information about how to get started with that.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

KamilAdamczyk Helper V
Helper V

Sorry I forgot about most important thing . There are two lists. So flow forces me to use two loops and insert two values from that two lists. Can you explain how to use html request in this task? I'm beginner user.

Super User
Super User

In the Apply to each is used in your Flow, you can use the following settings to boost performance:

ConcurrencyControls.PNG

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

KamilAdamczyk Helper V
Helper V

Tank you for that! However sometimes when I use it loop takes longer. Sometimes opposite. Im not sure why.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,117)