Probably on hour 4 now...and still can't get this to work...
What I'm trying to do:
I have made a test on my side, please modify the expression in the Condition as below:
The screenshot of the flow as below:
If the email address is "email@example.com", the flow would run successfully as below:
Thank you @v-yuazh-msft!
So I think I was mistaken regarding what was causing the error. I realize now that I am getting an error on the condition because the ensuing action is failing. If the condition succeeds, the Move Email action should run, which takes the Message ID from the "When a new email arrives in a shared inbox" trigger and moves the email to the specified folder (see initial screenshot above).
Here's more detail on the error:
The specified object was not found in the store., The process failed to get the correct properties.
So, i believe the condition is working find.
I did some research on the "Move Email" action but haven't found anything yet that explains the error...
Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!
Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!
Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!