Probably on hour 4 now...and still can't get this to work...
What I'm trying to do:
I have made a test on my side, please modify the expression in the Condition as below:
The screenshot of the flow as below:
If the email address is "email@example.com", the flow would run successfully as below:
Thank you @v-yuazh-msft!
So I think I was mistaken regarding what was causing the error. I realize now that I am getting an error on the condition because the ensuing action is failing. If the condition succeeds, the Move Email action should run, which takes the Message ID from the "When a new email arrives in a shared inbox" trigger and moves the email to the specified folder (see initial screenshot above).
Here's more detail on the error:
The specified object was not found in the store., The process failed to get the correct properties.
So, i believe the condition is working find.
I did some research on the "Move Email" action but haven't found anything yet that explains the error...