cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Split stign seperated by comma

Hi,

I am trying to split a list column value that is separated by a comma. The column only contains two values that separated by a comma, (ValueA, ValueB). I will like then to take each value and assigned it to a variable, (varA = ValueA and varB = ValueB). 

Her is what I have:

split(triggerBody()?['List_Column'],',')
I am using the compose action.

Any help will be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

hi @antonio1974  excellent that reparate your values well now you need to get each value. What I suggest you is create two compose actions because yoy have 2 diferent values and inside of each one please get every value by following the next example

I'm going to asume that I created a compose value that has 2 values (Value1,Value2), that is call al array. Then to get just the first one I need to call it by adding [0] or [1] that are the possitions of my array. Every Array starts with 0 so in my example is going to be Value1.

So in expresion part I need to add something like this

@output('Compose')[0]

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (89,585)