cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dylanv

Splitting Excel File According to Multiple Variables

Hello everyone,

I have a data set in Excel that I want to split according to multiple variables. I started off by looking at another forum post on how to split an Excel file based on single variable.

dylanv_0-1621520301503.png

I've been using the data that the user for this post was using, just as a test set so that I can later implement the flow with my own data. I've also created my flow in the same way as the user that solved problem did. 

dylanv_1-1621520635430.png

dylanv_2-1621520669596.png

This flow is successful at separating the data into three Excel files, categorized by the "Location" value. However, I now want to separate the data according to multiple variables. Say, I would like to pull only data that contains the location "Los Angeles" and the item "Notebooks" and only extract those rows into the file "Los Angeles-Notebooks.xls". Another file would be
Los Angeles-Paperclips.xls", which would contain only Los Angeles paperclip data. Is there any way to do this? Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,280)