cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Start and Wait for an Approval with Email Reminders and Next Steps.

I have a start and wait approval flow with a reminder email sent every 7 days.  How do I add steps after this to do the following:

- Email the user who triggered the flow with the response from each Reviewer.

- Create a response summary or upload the approval data to a list.

- If not the above, is there a way to see the results of one approval flow somewhere?

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III

Hi!

On your challenge nr#1 "Email the user who triggered the flow with the response from each Reviewer".

What's your current flow trigger? For a selected file | item in Sharepoint Library | Item? Other?

On the challenge nr#2 "Create a response summary or upload the approval data to a list."

You mean you need to access the overall list of responses (yes|No) and comments from each Approver, right?

Last, but not least, can you share a screenshot from your current flow design?

The more information context you can post, the fastest other community members can provide a useful advice

Thanx!

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Flow trigger is "for a selected item".  And, correct on the second part.

It says I do not have permission to upload images.  Is there a way to do it that I do not know about.

Figured out how to upload the photos!  EOC1.pngEOC2.pngEOC3.pngEOC4.pngEOC5.pngEOC6.png

Problem solved, right?

Congrats! Good job!

Now, next steps? My humble suggestion is:

1.-Mark this topic as "Solved" by clicking "Accept as a solution". THis way others facing a similar problem can find a solution faster. Please also note you can even select several responses as solution, even from different community members!

Flow_AcceptSolution.png

2.- (OPTIONAL) Click on 'Thumbs up' in any answer you found valuable... or even in all of them 😉

Flow_thumbsUp.png

Even though this last step is OPTIONAL, please remember it is the cheapest, easiest way to say thanks to somebody that spent its time simply trying to help, specially on weekends. And just between you and me, everytime an inspiring answer receive a kudo in this community, an ewok escapes from The Emperor menace 

Thanx for your help making this community great!

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Not solved yet.  Still working on it.  😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,823)