cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Braven11
Regular Visitor

Stopping all subsequent flows using IF in PA desktop

Hi,

This might be a stupid question - I have been using the desktop tool for 1 week now and built a few successful flows, but I encountered the following challenge using the desktop app:

I have a display input dialog with a Yes/No answer followed by 100 + actions. I want to disable all subsequent actions if the input dialog is "No". Tried this using the IF condition but I must be missing something since I can't get it to work - would really appreciate someone chiming in with the solution for this one.

1 REPLY 1
VJR
Super User
Super User

[This is a Power Automate Desktop question]

Hi @Braven11 

Could you put some message boxes and check if the outputs are coming out fine.

- The first Display message is to check what is returned from the selected option. It should show No.

- Then if SelectedItem is No, the second Display message should show "User selected No". This is to check if the Comparison is happening correctly.

VJR_0-1632654607939.png

If it is No then you can Stop the flow.

If still facing issues can you share some of your screenshots.

-------------------------------------------
Help fellow beings find relevant posts.
Upvote to a supporting response.
Mark as solution to an answer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,409)