cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Store attachment into sharepoint list using multiple upload questions from MS Form

Hi,

I would like to upload my MS Form uploaded file into my SharePoint list. Right now, I was able to upload all the files inside the first upload option. The problem is that I am not able able to upload the files in my second question (most of the time, my user have more than 10 files, ). Please see Picture below as an example. N.B. the MS Form was created in a group form, the file are stored in a Team to be then transferred in my SharePoint list.

Example:
upload.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Remmmmmm ,

You need to use the same method to get the attachments in the second question.

You could add a parallel branch to get the file and add them to the list.

Please check this similar thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/O365-Group-Form-responses-with-attachments-to-Sha...

Please take a try and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Ok,

I figure out what the problem was. I wasn't using the right question at the right place. Here is what the result looks like. Also, instead of finding the file path myself I used the link inside the JSON File which seems to work really well:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Remmmmmm ,

You need to use the same method to get the attachments in the second question.

You could add a parallel branch to get the file and add them to the list.

Please check this similar thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/O365-Group-Form-responses-with-attachments-to-Sha...

Please take a try and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Hi @v-bacao-msft ,

Thanks for the tips. I already tried to create a parallel branch but I have a problem with the apply each. Could you specify where I should add this new branch?

Capture.PNG

Highlighted

Ok,

I figure out what the problem was. I wasn't using the right question at the right place. Here is what the result looks like. Also, instead of finding the file path myself I used the link inside the JSON File which seems to work really well:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,798)