cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jared_Simon
Frequent Visitor

Strange Behavior with Excel Run Script - Files not getting listed / manual entry fails with a 400 or 404 error

I have a SPO document library which I use powerautomate for various tasks...

I am able to call files successfully using the following.... (I have replaced the site address, folder path for obvious reasons)

working.jpg

however, when I use the excel run script, it fails and unable to list the files....

notworking.jpg

the files are not getting listed! - so I used manual entry of the filename to test but even that also fails...

i used \filename.xlsx , /filename.xlsx , filename.xlsx etc... but no luck!

what could be the reason? any pointers would be appreciated....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jared_Simon
Frequent Visitor

resolved by recreating the sp site.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jared_Simon
Frequent Visitor

also...these are in two different workflows so I am unable to reference to the other.... 

CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

Hey @Jared_Simon ,

Ok. So files are there in library and they are not getting listed. This only happens it the action cannot find an XLSX file.

Please create a new file xlsx and try to create a new flow and see if that returns the list.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

not working - same error....

is there a way to select "category value" - sales_1 in the excel run script flow step? its not showing currently...

Jared_Simon
Frequent Visitor

resolved by recreating the sp site.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,325)