cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

String containing URL in calendar invitation flow

Hi,

I have a platform where users can sign up to training sessions. When a user signs up, the corresponding info is used to create a calendar file (.ics). In the process of creating this .ics file, I am specifying the location of the training, which is online.

beshr1993_0-1598980683479.png

At the moment, the location is just plain text. I want it to be a hyperlink to the Teams channel. I've tried replacing this text with the proper HTML code as per this solution provided by @v-bacao-msft but it did not work (in the resulting .ics attachment, the HTML code appears as plain text). Any ideas how to hyperlink it? 
For the record, basic backbone of my .ics creation flow is provided by @aprildunnam in this YouTube video.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

You just added plain text after Location, right?

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @beshr1993 ,

Did you add the URL as plain text after the LOCATION property hardcoded or through an output of a previous compose action? 

The reason the solution provided in here did not work can be explained by the email action being able to interpret HTML code , by setting the is HTML tick to on, which is something that is not verified in here.

Regards,

Ricardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,085)