cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aroberts83

Stripe - When a new charge is added

I'm trying to use the premium connector for Stripe - the trigger being When a new charge is added. 

As background context, I'm moderately comfortable with Power Automate - not so comfortoble with manually adding the coding! I prefer when I can just use dynamic content instead of expressions. 

The goal for this specific flow is to automate emails once a client purchases a Stripe product through our website using the premium connector for Stripe ( trigger being: When a new charge is added).

First step: I want charge details added to a Sharepoint list 

Second steps: multiple conditional filters on the "description" field.

Third step: send the client an email specific to the conditional filtered "description" 

Within Stripe I created a restricted API code which gives readable access to everything. The flow runs perfectly, other than the most important step of capturing the "clients email" and the "descriptor". Both end up being empty in my SharePoint list, but "date" "title" "customer id" and "transaction id" all appear. 

I then tried the "Apply to each" function but am left clueless on what to put as there isn't an option for "Get a charge" 

aroberts83_0-1663792940331.png

Any suggestions on what I can do? 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,188)