cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wimbor

Stripe integration - Payout Trigger

Our users would like to receive an email with an overview of the details (transactions, fees) of the daily Stripe Payout when it comes into our bank account. This could be done using Flow, if a Payout trigger would be added, together with base info on the Payout from the API (Date, ID, total amount, currency, fees and possibly transactions).

Thanks for considering this.

4 REPLIES 4
WDRC
Helper V
Helper V

@wimbor 

Do you have fist hand experiance of Stripe and the integration with flow?

Regards,

Andrew

v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wimbor ,

The Payout Trigger is not supported in microsoft flow currently.

If you would like the Payout Trigger to be supported in the Stripe connector in microsoft flow,

You could submit an idea to flow idea forum so it mignt be considered in the future release:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@WDRCI just did a quick test with Flow and incoming payments. That seems to work just fine.  The problem is that I am looking at integration for payouts.  See also my comment below.

@v-yuazh-msftThanks for the suggestion, but that is exactly whay I wanted to accomplish.

I followed the link to the Uservoice from Flow itself (similar to the one from your post above) with the intention of creating a new Uservoice suggestion. I saw the uservoice page and proceeded to search for existing suggestions using the search box on the top right of the page. Just to make sure if the suggestion had been done before. From that result list I created a new entry,  It seems, the search only searches inside the forum, not inside the Uservoices.  I was a bit misled.

I must have been a bit tired because I did not notice this and then proceed to create a new entry, assuming it would go to uservoice. I did find it a bit weird but it created this thread instead of a Uservoice entry.

So I am probably a bit clumsy, but I guess the GUI is not entirely clear either. 🙂

I will proceed to create a new suggestion in Uservoice.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (75,267)