Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WDRC
Helper V
Helper V

Stripe

All,

Does anyone have experience of the Stripe in the Premium flow side of things.  I assume I can get access to this with Flow Plan 1 and do not require Flow Plan 2.

All I want to do is to pull data from Stripe and save it to a SharePoint list every time a transaction occurs and then every week or at the end of the sales period of the event send a CSV file, so another member can check the data in the account verses what data has been processed by flow.  They might need to perform some tasks on the raw data to do so but that falls outside the scope of this question.

Regards,

Andrew

2 REPLIES 2

HI @WDRC,

you could use any of the following triggers to start your process:

stripe.PNG

Are you after anything else?

@Pieter_Veenstra,

Thanks Pieter, I am aware of the triggers / actions etc.  But what I need to know, does it work well once you have input the API and established the connections with Stripe.  Are there any major pitfalls or issues I will have etc.  I am not an expert but am a member of my local rotary club in the UK trying to use flow to its fullest to save time but maybe not money for my members.   I am also trying to show my members that by switching to O365 they can save time even though they maybe retired.  I am however going to have the battle to get an admin account from my treasurer for Stripe so I can do the above.

Regards,

Andrew

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,987)