Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Priyanka03
Helper II
Helper II

Struck : Exception handling in apply to each

Hi All,

I used mutilpe try scope in apply to each loop. If my 1st try is failed then the flow should stop running by second try. 

I used the boolean variable and set the variable as false in final block and i'm checking the condition using that variable still true or false but i got the error says that nested loop action can set maximum of 8 limit. Could you please help me how to achieve it?

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Show your flow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.
grantjenkins
Community Champion
Community Champion

It sounds like your flow might be overly complicated given that it's saying you have 8 nested loops. If you share some screenshots of your flow AND give some idea of what you're trying to achieve, we might be able to rearchitect it for you to get a better solution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If I've answered your question, please mark the post as Solved.

If you like my response, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Please find the screenshot: i used the parellel branck for each and every try. If 1st try is failed then the next try should not work but its moving to next try block running the catch and failue. so i'm receiving 5 failure emails instead of 1.

cm.png

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

OK, now please explain what this flow do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for quick response.

I'm getting the attachment from email and creating the folder and save the attachment in onedrive.

filtering the excel columns and checking the quantity and its exceeded or not then sent the emails and save the emails in onedrive. i have 4 excels so i used the try block for each and every excel to catch the errors.

I used the parellel branch for each try of catch and final. If my 1st try is failed then the next try block of catch and final should not be run

Thanks.

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Sorry I cannot understand you.

Ok I'm sorry that you are not understanding. That's okay

Thank you for your quick response.

What errors are you having to catch during your flow? I mean, why do you have some many try blocks in the first place?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If I've answered your question, please mark the post as Solved.

If you like my response, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,964)