cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Struggling Connecting Forms & Freshdesk

First it was Sharepoint and now Forms! I'll get there.

Our end game with this is for the form submission details to appear inside of an already existing ticket that the requester has already submitted. Freshdesk has a, "feedback form" which does this almost perfectly. However, they provide no automation tools with it and you cannot see the data submitted.

I'm struggling trying to figure out how to find the last ticket submitted by the same person who just filled out the form. I believe the company e-mail being the unique identifier is the key here but I'm not sure. Totally lost here.

What do you think?

more lost than Tom Hanks on Castawaymore lost than Tom Hanks on Castaway

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

hi @Dan-Golden  what I recomend you is create a sharepoint list with the email of the person and the submit date.

Then you can use power automate to get all items and with a condition get just the rows that belongs to a user and then compaing the date the most recenlty.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

Helper I
Helper I

Success. This ended up being my final flow.

NYSIQT4rZC.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

hi @Dan-Golden  what I recomend you is create a sharepoint list with the email of the person and the submit date.

Then you can use power automate to get all items and with a condition get just the rows that belongs to a user and then compaing the date the most recenlty.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Ah, yes!

Good thinking, sir. I will attempt that today and let you know what I come up with later on today!

Helper I
Helper I

Success. This ended up being my final flow.

NYSIQT4rZC.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,066)