cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taggarwal

Struggling with Get file Content

I'm working on to "Save attachments from Microsoft forms to Sharepoint" but stuck at the following stage:-

Everything is working fine till Parse JSON step. When I add the action of 'Get File Content', I don't find any dynamic content populating for Parse JSON on the right, such as "name", "ID", etc.

Please advise

1.png3.png2.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Taggarwal 

According to this post: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Working-with-files-from-the-Forms-quot-File-Uploa... by @v-litu-msft you should the driveId and id fields as the file name:

flow.png

Be careful with the dot between the two fields.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Taggarwal 

According to this post: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Working-with-files-from-the-Forms-quot-File-Uploa... by @v-litu-msft you should the driveId and id fields as the file name:

flow.png

Be careful with the dot between the two fields.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Thanks for your help.

I found the mistake I was committing. Instead of directly copying the code in Parse JSON, I was adding the code from 'Generate from Sample' due to which it was ignoring all variables and showing them as string objects.

Hello @Taggarwal 

Please, mark @Jay-Encodian or mine answers as accepted solutions. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search.

Regards,

Ferran

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (18,474)