cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stuck with Power Automate for Planner

Hi there! so i am currently constructing a PA for planner in which my PA is suppose to run daily at a certain and a task that is on "To-do" has to be sent to a corresponding bucket based on redundant keywords/task. I have so far the part in which i have one task that is sent to a corresponding based on the keyword "Teams" but now that i want to have multiple task on "To-do" it only seems to be sending just the Teams one onto the corresponding bucket but not the other one to a "SharePoint" bucket. Also, the task that is successfully sent to the correct bucket is not moved but duplicated and the original task is still on To-Do. Is there a way i can delete this or work around it? and can anyone help me with this part of my PA? 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,926)