cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandrovitch
Frequent Visitor

Sum of value column in sharepoint with power automate

Hello,

Wanne have a sum of one column. But looks in two columns always first type 1 and if not existing type 2.

My problem is that when both doesn't existing he count one more(with no value). See my pictures.  The right total is 340 and no 342.

How can i fixed this or is there a better way to get this easy thing done?

Kind regard, 

SanderSchermafbeelding 2021-03-05 145146.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-05 143133.jpgSchermafbeelding 2021-03-05 143245.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@Sandrovitch  so in understand that you want to put some other value when both type1 and type2 columns have a blank value in item, you can use below expression to do that, just replace 'put value when both column is null' with the value you want when both the columns have empty value. 

if(equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['type1'],null),if(equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['type2'],null),'put value when both column is null',items('Apply_to_each')?['type2']),items('Apply_to_each')?['type1'])
Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@Sandrovitch  so in understand that you want to put some other value when both type1 and type2 columns have a blank value in item, you can use below expression to do that, just replace 'put value when both column is null' with the value you want when both the columns have empty value. 

if(equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['type1'],null),if(equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['type2'],null),'put value when both column is null',items('Apply_to_each')?['type2']),items('Apply_to_each')?['type1'])
Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Thanks for your reply,

The value has to be just zero. He don t have to count the empty rows.

So i can also without that?

Sandrovitch
Frequent Visitor

Its works! for the value i was fill in 0 and it works 🙂 Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (52,266)