cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idlehands

Survey Monkey - "Invalid schema in the body provided."

Hi All,

I am trying to build a flow that will help me automate a part of my daily task.

It should basically do the following, Everyday at 8AM, Schedule an existing Survey Monkey Email invite to be sent after X days.

I am using the ff Flow:

idlehands_0-1607995264202.png

I was able to connect successfully to Survey Monkey and Power Automate was able to retrieve the list of Surveys and Collectors.

The problem is, whenever I run it, it gives me the following error:

"Invalid schema in the body provided."

Body:

{
  "error": {
    "id""1002",
    "name""Bad Request",
    "message""Invalid schema in the body provided.",
    "http_status_code"400
  }
}

Header:
{
  "Set-Cookie""ep201=Rrcl1BO+VD3Wh5rEocINaLZfpyc=; Domain=.surveymonkey.net; Path=/; Expires=Tue, 08-Dec-20 07:09:04 GMT; secure; samesite=none,ep202=wnjW2Ud9C6POidfQd/HNZ1UnovQ=; Domain=.surveymonkey.net; Path=/; Expires=Mon, 08-Mar-21 06:39:04 GMT; secure; samesite=none,ep203=Dyp2xbSVwgd803Z1+XADNR8jqWo=; Domain=.surveymonkey.net; Path=/; Expires=Mon, 08-Mar-21 06:39:04 GMT; httponly; secure; samesite=none,attr_multitouch=e25ks69jAaSmlVzBntNdqU+Lln8=; Domain=.surveymonkey.net; Path=/; Expires=Wed, 08-Dec-21 12:39:04 GMT; secure; samesite=none,cdp_seg=g7MGaw7dLsc5DuwEc5gycCgaWhU=; Domain=.surveymonkey.net; expires=Mon, 08 Mar 2021 06:39:04 GMT; Path=/; SameSite=None; Secure",
  "Via""1.1 e811c1e9e6ed756b98bfcf15c74f6beb.cloudfront.net (CloudFront)",
  "X-Ratelimit-App-Global-Minute-Limit""720",
  "X-Ratelimit-App-Global-Minute-Remaining""714",
  "X-Ratelimit-App-Global-Minute-Reset""55",
  "X-Ratelimit-App-Global-Day-Limit""500000",
  "X-Ratelimit-App-Global-Day-Remaining""466203",
  "X-Ratelimit-App-Global-Day-Reset""62455",
  "SM-Request-ID""409f57cc-3b67-4e1a-8162-a2b71beb1d50",
  "X-OAuth-Scopes-Granted""surveys_read,collectors_read,collectors_write,contacts_read,contacts_write,responses_read,users_read",
  "X-OAuth-Scopes-Available""users_read,surveys_read,collectors_read,collectors_write,contacts_read,contacts_write,surveys_write,responses_read,responses_read_detail,responses_write,groups_read,groups_write,webhooks_read,webhooks_write,library_read,workgroups_read,workgroups_write,workgroups_members_read,workgroups_members_write,roles_read,roles_write,workgroups_shares_read,workgroups_shares_write",
  "Access-Control-Allow-Headers""Authorization,Content-Type,Pragma,Cache-Control,X-Requested-With",
  "Access-Control-Allow-Methods""POST,GET,PATCH,PUT,DELETE,OPTIONS,HEAD",
  "Access-Control-Allow-Origin""*",
  "x-robots-tag""none",
  "X-Cache""Error from cloudfront",
  "X-Amz-Cf-Pop""IAD79-C1",
  "X-Amz-Cf-Id""erUBHlBF6O5ovvOznckv55ieziDqBzZjNpDMotV9PrPD4vPyfAC1BA==",
  "Timing-Allow-Origin""*",
  "x-ms-apihub-cached-response""false",
  "Date""Tue, 08 Dec 2020 06:39:03 GMT",
  "Content-Length""226",
  "Content-Type""application/json"
}

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
Thanks a lot!
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,514)