cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Survey123 dynamic fields missing

I have a Survey123 that I am putting in a flow to insert a new row into google documents.  The flow is working correctly.  The problem is when I go to add my fields from the survey some are missing.  The 3 that I'm looking for all pretain to an Other drop box.  Meaning that the end user had a drop down (field a ) with Other being one of the options.  When Other is selected they are than provided a text box (field b) to type in the Other info.  On the dynamic content I can see field a, but cannot see field b.  So when I send the data to the google docs the reviewer just sees Other, but never gets the other info because I cannot add field b as another field to transfer data.  I have 4 occurrences of this in my form.  Is there a reason these fields are not showing up?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Survey123 dynamic fields missing

Hi,

Looking through this issue. I am not certain as to what is causing this. It initially seems like this is not supported but I don't see exactly what you would be hitting. This might be a better question for the Microsoft Support team. I'll include a link on creating a ticket with them if you would like to go down that route. Otherwise if any other communities members might know what is causing this, feel free to chime in.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,235)