cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
testburak
Regular Visitor

Suspended Flow

Hello everyone,

I use the following flow to prevent unused flows from falling into "suspended" state. It was working successfully until now, but even though I didn't make any changes, the flow is not working now. Any ideas?

testburak_0-1657103149420.png

testburak_1-1657103183235.png

testburak_2-1657103210485.png

testburak_3-1657103237378.png

Error SS:

testburak_4-1657103319722.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
JohnAageAnderse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @testburak 

You have to add an action HTML to Text and put the trigger body as input to that action. In my flow I have renamed the action "Plain".

Then rewrite the initialite variable actions (see my screenshot). The expression is in the action note!

Restart suspended flow.png

View solution in original post

rikdekoning
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

If you don't want to change much in your original configuration, you can also just change each '/' to '%2F' in both variables.

For you varEnvironment variable, you can change 'https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments' to 'https%3A%2F%2Fflow.microsoft.com%2Fmanage%2Fenvironments%2F'

For your varFlow variable, you can change '/flows/' to '%2Fflows%2F'.

Converting it from HTML to plain text isn't really necessary. It may help the readability from within your flow, but you can also just have a look in your mail client in which the mail is already readable 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
testburak
Regular Visitor

I'm sharing it to give you an idea. The 1st picture is the incoming mail of the flow that is not working. The sending address has changed (I don't think this will affect it.) The part with the name of the flow has been removed in the new template. (I think this might affect it). The second picture is the mail that belongs to the running state of the flow.

1)

testburak_0-1657108711232.png

2)

testburak_2-1657109083054.png

rikdekoning
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

The URL is unreadable in your second picture. What is the URL behind that button?

The last time I got a disabled notification (1st of July), the method still worked

JohnAageAnderse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @testburak 

I had the same issue and resolved it by converting the email body from HTML to plain text. That way the URL becomes easier to identify.

You will have to redo how you split up the URL in both your Initialize variable actions, as the URL now is very different!

Good luck, John

hello @JohnAageAnderse 

Can you help me on how to do it, I'm not very good at flow, I'm just learning.

JohnAageAnderse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @testburak 

You have to add an action HTML to Text and put the trigger body as input to that action. In my flow I have renamed the action "Plain".

Then rewrite the initialite variable actions (see my screenshot). The expression is in the action note!

Restart suspended flow.png

rikdekoning
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

If you don't want to change much in your original configuration, you can also just change each '/' to '%2F' in both variables.

For you varEnvironment variable, you can change 'https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments' to 'https%3A%2F%2Fflow.microsoft.com%2Fmanage%2Fenvironments%2F'

For your varFlow variable, you can change '/flows/' to '%2Fflows%2F'.

Converting it from HTML to plain text isn't really necessary. It may help the readability from within your flow, but you can also just have a look in your mail client in which the mail is already readable 🙂

testburak
Regular Visitor

@rikdekoning @JohnAageAnderse thanks for you support. With a little change, you saved me a lot of work. I am grateful.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (3,606)