cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sync Internet calendar with office 365 Calendar for all devices (smartphone)

Hi

i have a internet calendar (.ics) that i will sync with my office 365 account. In the outlook desktop app i can easy add an internet calendar with username and pw, and i have the ability to edit the sync intervall (1 min) - working fine. My problem ist now, i cant see this calender on my Smartphone. Adding this calendar in outlook.com doesnt work because MS only allow public ics calendar (why?).  I can copy the internet calender in the outlook app to "my calendar" but then i have only a snapshot from the internet calendar and any new events i doesnt see on the copy.

Is there a way to copy the internet calender with an flow - maybe every 30min? I have tried to create a flow - but i can only choise my own kalender, not the added internet calender in the outlook desktop app.

Is there a solution for my problem?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Sync Internet calendar with office 365 Calendar for all devices (smartphone)

Hi @boegli ,

I have made some tests on my side, as you mentioned, adding the Internet calendar in Outlook.com doesn’t work, but it works when adding in Outlook client.

I have followed instruction suggested in this doc:

https://www.eui.eu/ServicesAndAdmin/ComputingService/EMail/GuideCalendarInternetSubscribe

Further, when working with MS Flow, Internet calendars are not available. I am afraid that it is a feature that has not been supported yet.

I have seen a similar request on Flow Ideas Forum, please vote the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Use-public-Internet-Calendar-as-trigger/idi-p/19111

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,594)