Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
basukunal001
Helper I
Helper I

Sync Salesforce report to SharePoint list

Hi All,

I am working on a Power Automate flow to sync a SharePoint list from Salesforce report. The flow works in such a way that whenever the report is updated by adding a new row or updating existing row in Salesforce report it will update the respective item in SharePoint list. I got a connector "Get records" to get the data but didn't get that specific Salesforce report from the dropdown.

Has anyone tried this before? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Kunal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Django
MVP

Hi @basukunal001 ,

Please also check: Solved: salesforce report to sharepoint lists - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

In the Get Records action of Salesforce connector you can select Reports and depending on additional filters and the output of this action you can build next steps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Django
MVP

Hi @basukunal001 ,

Please also check: Solved: salesforce report to sharepoint lists - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

In the Get Records action of Salesforce connector you can select Reports and depending on additional filters and the output of this action you can build next steps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,711)