cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arindam40
Regular Visitor

Synchronize an Azure AD Group with an Office 365 Group on a recurring basis

Hi Team,
I am trying to copy all users from a AAD group to another AAD or O365 group. While trying to do so, I am using Power Automate template "Synchronize an Azure AD Group with an Office 365 Group on a recurring basis."
But this template has so many options, that I am not sure how to proceed with this. I am using Flow or power automate at a begineer level. First confusion area is this, like what to select here:PAI.JPG

Based on this, the logic will be set there after. Is there any example, video or documentation available, on how to use this template? That will be of great help.

Thanks
Arindam

3 REPLIES 3
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @arindam40 ,

This post should point you to the right direction.  It will explain the difference between the groups and where the values are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

arindam40
Regular Visitor

Hi eric-cheng,

I have gone through this post earlier. This post explains how to input the group ID's & ends it there. It does not go any further.

If you check the template, it has lot of options to work upon & I might not need all of them. Need some help in selecting other inputs & setting up the logic.

Thanks

Arindam

arindam40
Regular Visitor

Hi Team,

After few trial &  errors, I was able to use this same template & synchronize all users from one Azure group to another.

Finally everything worked.

Now I have a different question.

I need to synchronize from the Source group which has 19000 users almost. How do I enable this default user numbers from 500 to 19000.

Thanks

Arindam

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,570)