Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Table in html-mail with optional rows

Hi,

I'm trying to build a flow that takes information for a sharepoint-list and sends a mail in html-code. Sometimes only one row is needed and sometimes all rows will be needed. I'd like to hide the rows with only "x x 0" in, and the Volym(meaning Volume) is empty if the otherones is xx0. I've added code like if(equal('Volym',''), '','<tr><td>') on one row and it works but it's a lot of work. Is there a smoother way? Preferably without writhing the entire row in one if-statement, sins they seem a bit unstable.

flowmail.PNG

Best regards

Joel

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Table in html-mail with optional rows

Hi @Anonymous,

We could take use of the filter array action:

Filter array

then switch the condition in advanced mode with the formula below:

not(equal('Volym',''))

Which will then have the returned table only contain the rows with values in the volume column.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. I've tried to ad it, by I've got an error: The 'inputs' of workflow run action 'Filter_array' of type 'Query' is not valid. Property 'where' must be a template language expression. I don't understand what's wrong.

I forgot to mention some really things important, sorry about that. Everything in the table is from one row in the sharepoint list, its because when they end there shift, we would like to calculate how much they have been producing per hour. All the code is in the body of the mail, I've tried to create it outside but I can't figure out how to ad more the 2 rows.

Regards,

Joel

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

If convenient, please share a screenshot of the flow configuration, and the data structure.

Which should be more helpful for me to offer a better suggestion.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

Convenient is the wrong word, but i hop they'll be readable. The 3 last pictures is the column's in the sharepoint list, and since it's so large I didn't pot them in one picture. It'd end up unreadable.

Thank you!

Regards,

Joel

Bello1.PNG

bello3.PNG

bello4.PNG

bello5.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd missed a bit on 2 pictures, NomTjo2 and NomBre2 ended up on 2 pictures.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,186)