Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seussiii
Advocate I
Advocate I

Team Adaptive card: Is this possible?

Scenario:

Customer tech needs to buy licenses from us. He places order via Microsoft Forms. This passes the order info to a SP list and a channel in teams via adaptive card so the team members can fulfill the order. The team will then select the type of discount pricing (since it varies based on the customer) and sends a confirmation for the total back to the customer via "send email with options" (accept or decline total)

Here's where it gets tricky. If the customer accepts, i'd like to know if it's possible to have his response update the original adaptive card? Or if I'll have to have the condition create a brand new card to work from? 

After the customer accepts the total, the team will finally have to enter some account info and send that to the customer. Quite a bit of back and fourth.

Mostly just want to make it as clean as possible so we don't have a ton of spam in Teams and keeps us from losing track of new / current orders. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
efialttes
Super User
Super User

Hi!
"Here's where it gets tricky. If the customer accepts, i'd like to know if it's possible to have his response update the original adaptive card? Or if I'll have to have the condition create a brand new card to work from? "
Adaptative Cards technology supports remote update feature, but... current "Post an adaptive card in Teams and wait for a response" action blocks does not support yet. They currently support an immediate remote update once user clicks on Submit, but not a delayed remote update as you need.
I agree with you support for this feature will be beneficial for many Power Automate users... let's hope Microsoft will implement this feature soon
Hope this helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
efialttes
Super User
Super User

Hi!
"Here's where it gets tricky. If the customer accepts, i'd like to know if it's possible to have his response update the original adaptive card? Or if I'll have to have the condition create a brand new card to work from? "
Adaptative Cards technology supports remote update feature, but... current "Post an adaptive card in Teams and wait for a response" action blocks does not support yet. They currently support an immediate remote update once user clicks on Submit, but not a delayed remote update as you need.
I agree with you support for this feature will be beneficial for many Power Automate users... let's hope Microsoft will implement this feature soon
Hope this helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Yea its kind of annoying having so much real estate being taken up from a dead card.Hopefully they add the ability to remove the huge header etc. I'll make it work for now. 🙂 Thanks!

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,753)