cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erincannon1
Frequent Visitor

Teams Adaptive Cards in GCC

Hello,

I am testing some of the functions with Power Automate and Teams and am running into this error. 

Error Message: 'Failed to find the tenant region with error for tenantId [tenant id], statusCode Forbidden.'.

erincannon1_0-1619542037468.png

I've read that not all functions are available in GCC, but this one seems like it's getting hung up on the region somehow.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @erincannon1 

As it seems by this uservoice request: GCC - Teams Adaptive Cards from Power Automate – Microsoft Teams UserVoice

Unfortunately, Posting Adaptive Cards in Teams is still not working with GCC tenants.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @erincannon1 

As it seems by this uservoice request: GCC - Teams Adaptive Cards from Power Automate – Microsoft Teams UserVoice

Unfortunately, Posting Adaptive Cards in Teams is still not working with GCC tenants.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,197)