cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmyWork
Super User
Super User

Teams Approval (Multiple approvers wait for their turn)

Hi

What I'm trying to achieve is a Approval where you can have multiple approvers added but each have to wait for their turn.
I know I can create a new approval after first approval is approved but then the full approval information is now spread into multiple approvals i want it contained in one approval history.

If i now create a approval and add 3 people, all people will be notified at the same time and can approve/reject directly. I want them to wait for their turn. For example Approver 2 will only be notified when Approver 1 has approved it etc. I want to keep a continues flow in the approval history but each approver will only be notified when it's their turn.

2021-04-09 11_56_17-Window.png

3 REPLIES 3
JimmyWork
Super User
Super User

Bump

MindyXu
Regular Visitor

I have the same question........

Need help and support on this issue.

MindyXu
Regular Visitor

I have the same question........

Need help and support on this issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,972)