cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwnjdn
Level: Power Up

Re: Teams - Post message as the Flow Bot not working

me too

Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"BotDisabledByAdmin","message":"The tenant admin disabled this bot"}}'.

SU9

Same here, everythign worked last week.

{
  "error": {
    "code": "BotRequestFailed",
    "message": "Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{\"error\":{\"code\":\"BotDisabledByAdmin\",\"message\":\"The tenant admin disabled this bot\"}}'."
  }
}
simonpayne
Level: Powered On

Same Here

Worked fine on Aug 31st but broken on Sept 1st with no chnages made

Forbidden. The request failed. Error code: 'BotRequestFailed'. Error Message: 'Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"BotDisabledByAdmin","message":"The tenant admin disabled this bot"}}'.'.

DanyHoyek

Same Here, Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{\"error\":{\"code\":\"BotDisabledByAdmin\",\"message\":\"The tenant admin disabled this bot\"

Everything was working fine. No Changes made.

Today get the following error:

Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{\"error\":{\"code\":\"BotDisabledByAdmin\",\"message\":\"The tenant admin disabled this bot\"

Highlighted
Flow Staff dblyth
Flow Staff

Re: Same Here, Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{\"error\":{\"code\":\"BotDisabledByAdmin\",\"message\":\"The tenant admin disabled this bot\"

We have escalated this to the Teams/Bot API owners, as these errors are coming from the Bot Framework when we attempt to post. We will post an update here once we have more information
laaman

Re: Same Here, Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{\"error\":{\"code\":\"BotDisabledByAdmin\",\"message\":\"The tenant admin disabled this bot\"

Any update on this? We facilitate some standup type of meetings with this specific setup and they've been failing since Friday.

dklynd

We too are having the same issue. Starting Friday 8/30/19 to present. 

Error:

Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"BotDisabledByAdmin","message":"The tenant admin disabled this bot"}}'.

Flow Staff dblyth
Flow Staff

Teams developers are currently investigating the issue. I'll post back here when they have an update. 

Flow Staff dblyth
Flow Staff

Teams has identified the issue and is working on a mitigation now.

Flow Staff dblyth
Flow Staff

According to their oncalls, the fix has mostly rolled out already, and should be done by this evening.

Flow Staff dblyth
Flow Staff

We monitored this overnight and the problem appears to have been fully resolved. Please let me know if anyone is still seeing this where you *really* don't expect it to be blocked by an admin.

colinrippeysqa

Hi,

I've tried today to use the Post a message as the Flow bot to a channel action and I am getting the same error:

Can you advise on what was done to rollout the fix?

@dblyth wrote:

We monitored this overnight and the problem appears to have been fully resolved. Please let me know if anyone is still seeing this where you *really* don't expect it to be blocked by an admin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 275 members 4,198 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: