Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dB4
Helper III
Helper III

Teams Trigger on Keyword Flow

Hello,

We are trying to build a flow, for when a New Message is posted AND when a Reply to a message is added, with a specific keyword, (lets say that the keyword is FLOW) to get message and reply details, and write them on a SharePoint List.

For the moment the Flow is working fine, but, it cannot retrieve message/reply content which is crucial.

Any thoughts?

Below is the working Flow body and the available actions, without the ability of retrieving message contents.

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @dB4 ,

I'd expect that the message content will be output from the 'Get message details' action. Try to move the 'Create item' into the same loop as the 'Get message details' action, it might then appear among the available dynamic contents.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @dB4 ,

I'd expect that the message content will be output from the 'Get message details' action. Try to move the 'Create item' into the same loop as the 'Get message details' action, it might then appear among the available dynamic contents.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,659)