cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHenney

Teams email alert for any channel in a group

I am creating a simple flow to shoot an email to a specific address when any new message is added to a particular group in Teams.  This group has multiple channels and the Flow trigger requires me to choose the channel from the beginning.  This means I will need to create a duplicate flow for each channel in the group.

Is there a way to use a custom value to trigger the flow from any of the group's channels?

TeamsFlow.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JHenney ,

I'm afraid that you need to create flows for each channel. But you can create a new idea through the below URL, then ask  your colleagues to raise up the votes.  

Power Automate Ideas - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

The  product team has direct visibility of these ideas and they will implement it on the basis of the highest number of votes received. 

Best Regards, 

Bof

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JHenney ,

I'm afraid that you need to create flows for each channel. But you can create a new idea through the below URL, then ask  your colleagues to raise up the votes.  

Power Automate Ideas - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

The  product team has direct visibility of these ideas and they will implement it on the basis of the highest number of votes received. 

Best Regards, 

Bof

JHenney

Thanks, Bof.  I appreciate it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,935)