cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JesperWagner
Level: Power Up

Template "Copy files from one OneDrive account or folder to another" only works once

Hi

I have used the template to copy files between Onedrive accounts but can't get it working.

When I test the flow using the test button, it copies one file (the oldest) and then stops working.

What should I do to make it work for the rest of the files in the "input" folder.

Regards

Jesper

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Template "Copy files from one OneDrive account or folder to another" only works once

Hi @JesperWagner

I've had a look at "Copy files from one OneDrive account or folder to another" and here it is out the box below.Capture-056.png

The trigger is "When a file is created". I have set this up and tested it and when a new file is created in folder 1, it copies it folder 2.

You say "it copies one file (the oldest) and then stops working"

This Flow is designed to take a new file only, 1 at a time and copy it from one folder to the next.

Am I missing something or does this clarify the behaviour for you?

If you found this helpful please mark as thumbs up.

If this is the solution, please mark as the solution.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

JesperWagner
Level: Power Up

Re: Template "Copy files from one OneDrive account or folder to another" only works once

Hi Alan

Thanks for your response.
The case is that I set up the flow and then copy three files in the input folder.
Nothing happens.
I then hit the Test button in the flow and then it copy the oldest file and then stops.
Have you changed anything in your flow to get it working?
Let me say that I have not purchased the product. Will it work in the “free” mode?

Regards
Jesper
Super User
Super User

Hi @JesperWagner

There should be no need to do test. This may be what is mis leading you, test this by dropping files into folder 1 - they copy to folder 2 with in 10 seconds. If that doesn't work ... there are only 2 connectors, please disable your Flow and rebuild from fresh "Copy files from one OneDrive account or folder to another"

Please say thanks with thumbs up.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,594)