cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarahr1

Test after building flow times out

Hello All

I'm a first time user of Power Automate and I built my first flow from a template yesterday, which was a simple 'send email to responder who fills out a Microsoft Forms survey'. The issue I have is that when I try to test the flow by filling out the Form which should trigger the response, I get a grey circle of death in the middle of the screen and then the whole thing just times out. This has happened multiple times. If anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

Thank you!

Sarah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

I'd recommend starting with a new flow with only one or two actions and seeing if you can reproduce the issue with that. Slowly add actions until you can reproduce the issue. Without being able to tell which action is causing this to timeout on this is a difficult question. I would recommend from their opening a ticket to Microsoft support on this issue. I'll include a link below if you would like to go down that route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

I'd recommend starting with a new flow with only one or two actions and seeing if you can reproduce the issue with that. Slowly add actions until you can reproduce the issue. Without being able to tell which action is causing this to timeout on this is a difficult question. I would recommend from their opening a ticket to Microsoft support on this issue. I'll include a link below if you would like to go down that route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Alex, I'll give it a go!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,546)