Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mjbcruz
Level: Powered On

The approval email has on old ui/design and no lazy approval

Hi!

In one of our tenants, I noticed that the approval email that I received contains an old design, where my profile photo is displayed.  Also the approve and reject button goes to the Approvals page.  I cannot do approval within the email. Also Flow and PowerApps button is missing from the Modern List page.

The other tenant has a new email ui and lazy approval.

Is this a setting?  Are these preview features?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: The approval email has on old ui/design and no lazy approval

Hi @mjbcruz,

Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?

Which approval action do you use in your flow? “Start an approval” action or “Send approval email” action?

Further, could you please share a bit more about the new email UI and lazy approval?

I suppose that the lazy approval that you mentioned is that you could approval or reject request within email and redirect to another link says successfully or failed. Is it true? If it is true, I think the other tenant used “Send approval email” action in his flow, the approval email as below:2.JPGIn addition, please check and see if the STAFF clamanna’s response of the following thread would help in your scenario:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Approval-flow-email-view-not-change-afte...

Note: You can upload a pbix file to Onedrive or any web storage and share the link. Do mask sensitive data before uploading

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mjbcruz
Level: Powered On

Re: The approval email has on old ui/design and no lazy approval

Hi!

Thank you for your reply.

For both tenants I'm using same action "Approvals - Start Approval".  See screenshot below.

start_approval.pngstart_approval_details.png

The email I'm receiving on Tenant 1 has a newer ui and includes embedded approval action. User can approve or reject within the email.14.JPG

The email I'm receiving on Tenant 2 has an older ui and the button opens the approvals page in Flow where it displays the details of the approval and a button to confirm the approval. 

oldui_email.png

Also in addition, Tenant 2 has no Flow and PowerApps button on the Modern List UI.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 211 members 5,407 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: