cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timalex
Helper I
Helper I

The dynamic schema response from API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' is too large, only schemas with at most '1024' properties are supported.

Is there no way around this?

I assume i'm going to have to slice this data up into smaller, individual spreadsheets in order to use this ?

timalex_0-1625136398237.png

3 REPLIES 3
timalex
Helper I
Helper I

Yeah, so this is a huge problem for me. I would really appreciate if someone had a solution and/or a work around. 

timalex
Helper I
Helper I

So i read the following:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Error-Message-dynamic-schema-response-fro...

and i deleted columns that i didn't really need and that still didn't help. i'm getting the same error message. 

SSmieja

Step 1.  Check the dimensions of the table defined on the sheet.

I started having this issue on a flow that previously had been working.  Struggled with the lack of information on what was actually wrong.  In my case it turned out that the table definition somehow became corrupted.  My simple 16 column table now covered over 16,000 columns!  Once that was fixed everything worked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,611)