cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

The function was invoked with values of type 'String' and 'Integer' that do not match Error

Hi All,

I am getting below-

Flow error.PNG

My flow is like this-

Flow temp.PNG

How can I solve this?

Any help is appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Tejasvi_munge 

Can you expand and take a screen shot of the condition in the apply to each?

I think you need to convert the string value to an integer then compare, but can not see the detail of your condition

If my reply helped, consider marking it as answered. Thanks for your time in sharing your issues and helping the community

Highlighted

Hi @LinkeD365 ,

Thanks for the response,

In that step I am checking if my temp is greater than 37 or not. the temp is coming from step 1.

I tried using compose after step 1 and this expression int(outputs('Compose')) while checking condition but didn't work

Highlighted

Hey @Tejasvi_munge 

And 37 is just entered as a number?

Sounds like it things 37 is a string, can you int(37) that?

Highlighted

Hi @LinkeD365 

37 is just a number

condition flow.PNG

Highlighted

Hi @Tejasvi_munge ,

According to the error message, it seems that the type of the parameter on the left does not meet the requirements here. Although you have used int() to convert its type, it doesn't seem to work.

Please consider adding a Compose above the Condition to convert the type of the left parameter and see what its output is.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,529)