cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BabkenHakobyan
Level: Power Up

The "Response" option is Missing in the "Condition" Step

Dear Team,

When reaching the "Condition" step, I can't see the "Response" option in the dynamic content as described in point 3 of the "Add a condition" of the following link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/modern-approvals#add-a-condition. Could You please assist in what I should do to make the "Approve" option work?

Thank You very much in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: The "Response" option is Missing in the "Condition" Step

HI @BabkenHakobyan ,

What’s the previous action of the Condition?

If you don’t have an approval action before the Condition, there is no dynamic content Response could be selected.

Please see a flow likes below:

1.PNG

If possible, please share more details on your scenario or a screenshot of your flow.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

HI @BabkenHakobyan ,

What’s the previous action of the Condition?

If you don’t have an approval action before the Condition, there is no dynamic content Response could be selected.

Please see a flow likes below:

1.PNG

If possible, please share more details on your scenario or a screenshot of your flow.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

BabkenHakobyan
Level: Power Up

Dear Mabel,

Thank You very much for Your response. It is highly apprciated. I also came to that same option due to my own research in the actions defined ni the Flow ("Start and Wait for an Approval"). The issue was that if You use the templates, it is "Start an Approval", while if You create a flow from blank, that option isn't there. Anyway, thank You very much.

charlotte
Level: Powered On

Hello there,

I still cannot see the 'response' option in the 'condition' step. I am not able to use approval template I can only create an approval flow from blank because my company environment is not allowed to use O365 outlook mail at the moment. It is an error when i select to use one of the templates with approval action.  Therefore, I had to create an approval flow from blank. Anyway, I created a flow with trigger 'when an item is created' after the trigger I added approval step 'Create an approval(V2)', however I cannot see any 'response' option in the 'condtion' step. Please could you let me know why the 'response' option is not shown.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,939)