Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dvoinikat
Helper I
Helper I

The response is not in JSON format

Hello,

I have a flow which main purpose is to move emails from different folders of Shared Mailbox to one. I am doing this activity through "Move email (V2)" which is taking its "Message id" from excel. 

In some cases the flow is working fine, in other occassions it shows error "The response is not in JSON format". When I was comparing succesful transaction and failed one I noticed that in the failed one in "Message id" I have "/" in the end.

Flow.jpg

Message ID.jpg

  

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dvoinikat,

Could you please confirm if the message ID of the Email valid?

My messages ID all end with "AAAA==", and there is no character "/":

Screenshot 2021-02-12 111559.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I assume those are valid since I have them through Excel Power Query which was connected to Exchange in order to get all emails of the shared mailbox. It will surprise me, if in the same excel spreadsheet some IDs are valid, and some others are not. 
In the example of yours - I need to move 58 k emails and when I observe large sample of data, I identify IDs with "/", others with "+", and still others with no delimiter. 

Does this answer your question?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,939)