Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

The response is not in a json formate

Hi,

I am getting below issue while replying the email(Gmail connector-Reply to email (V 2)) using MS FLOW. Can any one please assist on this issue? Here I am passing the message ID dynamically.

Error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @psbabu,

How do you store the message ID into the CDS? I tried to reproduce your Flow scenario when an Email arrived (Gmail inbox) store the email into the CDS:Annotation 2020-04-20 103048.pngAnnotation 2020-04-20 103056.png

Then create the other Flow to list records with filter query subject eq 'subjectname', then reply it, and it works:

Annotation 2020-04-20 103124.png

Result

Annotation 2020-04-20 103621.png

Flow

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi ,

It should work provided you have data in email entity. Please try using advance find first and you can also put that in Fetch Xml Query parameter option as is.list.JPG

Thanks 

Highlighted

Thank you for your quick response.

I am unable to see that option 'Fetch XML query'. May be that is new (CDS). Any other way to solve this one?

Highlighted

Yes it is in CDS(current) connector.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @psbabu,

How do you store the message ID into the CDS? I tried to reproduce your Flow scenario when an Email arrived (Gmail inbox) store the email into the CDS:Annotation 2020-04-20 103048.pngAnnotation 2020-04-20 103056.png

Then create the other Flow to list records with filter query subject eq 'subjectname', then reply it, and it works:

Annotation 2020-04-20 103124.png

Result

Annotation 2020-04-20 103621.png

Flow

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi Lin Tu,

Thank you for your time and response.

Actually I am trying to pull all event from google calendar to appointment in crm.

I have configured gmail in my crm. Emails are syncing fine. And now i am trying to pull all events from google calendar to CRM. 

We are using 'google calendar' action in ms flow to get events and add to the appointments.We are able to organize the calendar to any Gmail customer account from crm. And wise versa when a customer reschedules it Gmail which is configured in CRM is getting updated. But the same is not happening for other domain mail providers. 

To achieve that,I tried to reply to the same event with all updated details(May be this approach is not correct to reply the same event.). Also trying to send new event to the other domain account(ex.outlook,yahoo...) from CRM. This is reaching to google calendar not to the receiver. 

May be google calendar is blocking other domains to send appointments from CRM.

Can you please assist on this?

Regards,

Suresh

Highlighted

Hi @psbabu,

So, you want to sync Google calendar to CRM or other calendars, right?

There is a blog about how to sync it, and he uses the Excel table as the intermediate transition, you could refer to it to apply it in CRM:

https://www.flyingpolymath.com/post/calendar-sync-with-switch-in-flow

Best Regards,

Highlighted

Hi Lin Tu,

Thank you for your time.

Yes, That link is good. Anyhow,I am following below link to achieve this. Here I am able to send events to other domains(yahoo, outlook…). For Gmail, no need to follow the below link once we added google connector in flow, it will start to pull the events from google calendar and started to creating/updating appointments in crm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=DU_d71ykRJA

Based that link, I am unable to do below points.

1. Once user receive ics invitation he cant able to see the option something like(RSVP) Yes , Maybe ,No'

ICS.PNG

If I get like below way, my problem will be resolve.

RSVP.PNG

2.  I am sending events to yahoo mail id.Once we received calendar(ics) from MS flow, unable to add ics calendar in yahoo.

Yahoo.PNG

And one more query,Seems, we can't achieve all functionality as per the calendar in appointments entity from mscrm. is there any way to achieve this ?

Regards,

SB

Highlighted

After spend couple of hours,I got the options(yes,no,Maybe on calendar) by using below two lines.

ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;CN=the recipient;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:test@yahoo.com

CREATED:20200423T063000Z

Now i am trying to associate contacts after creating the appointment. But its throwing below error. can any one please assist on how to associate/create/update activity party.?

Getting this while trying to creating activityparty

The 'Create' method does not support entities of type 'activityparty'. 

Getting this while trying to update activityparty

The 'update ' method does not support entities of type 'activityparty'.

Highlighted

Hi @psbabu,

As far as I know, it's unfortunate that there is no way could extract entity from mscrm.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,362)