cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S_Tran
Helper III
Helper III

The result must be a valid array.

I have a simple workflow to send out a daily email reminder for tasks that are due today from a Sharepoint Tasks list.  My Flow has this error:  The execution of template action 'Apply_to_each' failed: the result of the evaluation of 'foreach' expression '@items('Apply_to_each_2')' is of type 'Object'. The result must be a valid array.

Please see screenshot of my current flow job:

S_Tran_0-1637695685910.png

4 REPLIES 4
mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

The 'current item' in your inner Apply to each is an object, not an array.  You should be able to delete that and do you action inside the outer Apply to each.

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

I'm pretty sure the innter Apply to each is there becuase it's a multivalue person column.

PabloBaculinao

Where able to fix it?

See my current solution: 

I've added "Build Table Rows", then added the section "Scope to get items due in 1 day".  Please see the screenshots."Build table rows" variable"Build table rows" variableThenThen

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,096)