cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shamprasadrh
Advocate II
Advocate II

The specified object was not found in the store. when creating event using run only users

I have created a flow that creates calender event. it works fine with my Id but when I share the flow with other run only users it doesn't work. I am getting below error

The specified object was not found in the store.
clientRequestId: ae75734e-2550-4990-b78f-af2874ef9a82
serviceRequestId: f472217d-679c-4d98-add9-124d64a59b62

here is how I have shared the flow. 

Flow error.png

6 REPLIES 6
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@Shamprasadrh:

Do your users do not have permissions to create an event in the specified calendar?  If not, that is the likely cause of the error.

If this answers your question, please mark your post as Solved.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

@ScottShearer, They do have permission to create events in the calendar selected. 

@Shamprasadrh:

Can you post a screen shot of your Flow?

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Hi @Shamprasadrh,

In addition to sharing the flow, I assume that you’ve also shared the calendar with group members and they do have permission to edit the calendar.

However, I am afraid that it is currently not possible to create an event in a public or shared calendar using Microsoft Flow.

There is a similar request on Microsoft Flow Ideas Forum, please vote and comment the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Event-added-to-public-shared-calendar/idi-p/166215

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ivan_wilson
Advocate II
Advocate II

I experienced the same. In my case, the issue resolved itself approximately 6 hours after my account was granted access to the shared mailbox. 

When you are on the flow details page (not the "edit" screen), click on the All Runs link in the 28-day run history panel.  Then switch to the Failed Checks view. I was seeing a failure every 3 minutes. I suspect it took time for the shared mailbox permissions to reach Power Automate (or Graph?). The failures eventually stopped and I could then see entries in the "Checks (no new data)" view.

I was able to access the shared mailbox in Outlook immediately, so the permissions issue seems isolated to Power Automate. I've seen other posts with similar issues and suggestions that their problem resolved within 24 hours.

Hope this helps

Hi, @Shamprasadrh

Old problem, but I've got the same issue. Did you get this to work? I've just given the user Edit rights on the calendar, so I'm hoping 24 hours waiting will solve this, as @ivan_wilson mentioned.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,551)