Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

The specified object was not found in the store

Hello all,

I am making a flow that goes off on the trigger 'When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox' but I am getting the error message on run: 

The specified object was not found in the store., The process failed to get the correct properties.
clientRequestId: 292964db-f3e7-4d78-b584-b7a4a2d46184
serviceRequestId: e21cbc26-8068-41c5-90b1-aad0a4ace53f

From some searching the web I learned this is most likely a rights issue where the current user hasn't access to this shared emailbox.

But I am not very familiar with the back workings of office / exchange so my question is what should my account be permitted to do? should it be part of the shared email adres or does it need other specific rights ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gjeh ,

I couldn't make a test on it, I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for this issue and they may give us an explanation for this issue.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Microsoft fixed the trigger

11 REPLIES 11
gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

addition; I had my account added to the shared mailbox about 1 hour ago but it didn't change anything to my situation.

gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

i found this thread which was about the same issue. he solved it by either:

- waiting a day (currently on 1 hour).

- recreating the flow (Exported and imported it as a new flow, had the same issue)

- adding a new connection  (tried this)

- manually typing the subfolder name (not applicable to my situation)

but nothing seemed to work for me so far 😕

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gjeh ,

I'm afraid that outlook connector in Microsoft flow couldn't get the shared mailbox email with id now:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/Item-Id-doesn-t-belong-to-the-current-mailbox...

Best regards,

Alice   

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

this is a different error from my situation. errortje13.PNG

Hi @gjeh ,

Sorry for I couldn't make a test on my side with this issue and I'm afraid that the outlook connector wouldn't work with shared mailbox now.

Best regards,

Alice   

gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

If the connector don't work then why is this happening on my other tenant? succes.PNG

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gjeh ,

I couldn't make a test on it, I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for this issue and they may give us an explanation for this issue.

Best regards,

Alice   

gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I contacted Microsoft support, they provided me with a work around that is not applicable to my situation.

They suggest a (premium connector) http get request to azure ad to fetch all emails from the mailbox and provide it in JSON format.

This won't work for any flow that you'd want to trigger *when a new mail arrives* 

running the api call on a timed loop isn't at all a prefered solution.

gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Microsoft fixed the trigger

mattym

Hi,

I'm late to the party but Microsoft did not fix the trigger or they broke it again because I've been running into this issue for two weeks.

Found a pretty poor but functional workaround.

1. Create your shared mailbox as normal and assign the your power automate/logic apps connection/graph account appropriate permissions (all three are afflicted by the same issue)

2. Run your flow and you'll get the message - "The specified object was not found in the store". Boo. I've waited weeks and the error still hasn't cleared.

3. Here's the workaround...Log into outlook.office.com as your power automate account and open the shared mailbox (Click yourself, hit "open another mailbox", you know the deal) You can close the browser session now.

4. Run the flow again. Bingo.

I don't know why it works and i don't have time to care but it does. Its fine for a single Shared mailbox but when you're working with tens or hundred its a pain so hopefully it does actually get fixed at some point.

Thanks @mattym !  Doing the outlook.com login did the trick for me.  I can't imagine how much time I'd have wasted banging my head on this in the absence of your tip.  Thanks so much!

One thing of note for others: Make sure OWA is enabled for the users (in Exchange administration), otherwise you won't be able to login via the Web and use this "kickstart" method.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (987)